Class of its own
Heinä’s Tumble Tester II is used to test the breakage of various small items and components. This machine can be used to perform the standard tests IEC 680068-2-31 (incorporated IEC 60068-2-32 and BS EN 60068-2-32) and IEC 60950-1.
The item to be tested is placed in the Tumble Tester. The desired number of falls is selected and the machine is set in motion. After this the machine will drop the item onto the base of the machine at random positions (free fall).
The rotation speed of the machine is selected in order to get the item to fall to the middle of the base. The machine can be modified according to the customer’s wishes.
The Tumble Tester is conformable to the European Machine Directive 89/392 and its amendments 91/368, 93/44 and 93/68.
Ask for new integrated led light/high speed camera option for Tumble Tester II.
- Steady aluminium frame, reliable construction
- Programmable counter
- Safe and clean design
- Safe to use: safety gate, roof, and electronic door lock
- IEC 60068-2-32 standard tumble test
- IEC 60950-1 standard tumble test
- CE certified
- Easy to operate
- Adjustable tumble rate
- Easy access to product for inspection
- Presettable drop counter, 1-9999 drops
- Inspection counter
- Tester can be devided into three separate parts for easy transportation
- Five memory banks for different porgrams
- 5.7″ color display
- Easy to change barrels with new system
|Fall heights||1000 mm and 500 mm|
|Fall rate, stepless adjustment||5-15/min|
|Engine power||0,18 kW|
|Machine weight||200 kg|
|Max item weight||up to 5 kg depending on dropped item|
|Electrical supply||100-240 V, 50-60 Hz|